Your privacy is important to me, Dorothy Berry-Lound. This document sets out information about the personal information collected by my site https://dorothyberryloundart.com and used by me.
Collection and Storage of Personal Data
Collection and storage of personal data takes place in the following ways:
- Google Analytics – I use Google Analytics to gather data about users on my sites. The IP address is collected by Google but not shown to me. What I see is time spent on the site, pages visited, demographics and market analysis but nothing that could identify the user.
- Log Files On The Server – these are there are there for usage data and nothing is done with them.
- Contact form – This includes any other information you provide to me when writing to me with queries about my artwork. This information is collected through a secure WordPress plug-in. Email communications are stored in a password protected file, held only for as long as necessary to respond to the query and then deleted.
How Your Personal Data Is Used
- For analysing site usage (through Google Analytics as outlined above). This allows me to tailor the website to meet the needs of users.
- To respond to queries received through the contact form.
Your personal information is not shared with a third party nor used for any purpose other than that to which you have agreed. The only exception is what may be required by law in connection with any legal proceedings.
I will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
You should note that this website contains links to other websites. Unless that website is also owned by me, I am not responsible for the privacy policies or activities/practices of those websites.
This policy was prepared 03 May 2018 and last updated 14 May 2018. It be updated by me from time to time. Please check back regularly to check for updates.
If you have any queries in relation to this document please write to me via dorothyberrylound(at)gmail.com.